Blogger Backgrounds

Thursday 30 August 2012

Fathers Day Writing


Purpose = describe my day

Structure 
  • Opening statement 
  • What he looks like 
  • What makes him special 
  • What he does 
  • Closing statement 

Johanri 
I need my daddy and I need him not matter what. 

He has eyes as green as grass. Also brown hair like chocolate ice cream. He always wears neat clothes and he has just the right sized lips. 

My dad is a very special person because every time I struggle at something, he is the one that would help me in subjects, sports or anything. Like a great daddy he would support me in anything. 

My daddy works at Reremoana School. He got to choose where he works and he chose our school. He teachers Year 7 and 8. 

I love my daddy. Even if I had a choice to get all of the money in the world I would choose my daddy. 



Carl 
My father is really special in my life. 

My dad has blue eyes like the sea. his eye brows are the colour of dark chocolate. He is very tall. It feels like he can touch the ceiling. His hair is grey like sharks skin. 

My dad is special because he helps me with school projects. He also helps cook dibber when my mum is not home. My dad encourages me in sport when no other people in my family are there. 

My dad plays heaps of sport with me in the park. He teaches me more soccer skills too. He also keeps me entertained




Nick 
My dad used to have black hair but he wanted to shave it off. He looks better bold. My dad has tan skin. When he was little he looked like me. His eyes are as brown as mine. 

When I’m board dad plays with me or we watch a movie (we usually watch Transformers). My dad makes me yum stuff like pancakes. My dad is friendly and really nice. He once saved my life because when I was about one I was little on the sand and a big wave came. If he didn’t grab me I would have got wiped out and drowned. 

y dad works for Remax and he’s the boss. He works with my aunty and they sell houses. He helps people by doing nice things for them. He works really hard to get money for his work. 

My dad is special because he does everything nice.  

No comments:

Post a Comment